Our working methodology is based on our accumulative experience of project management over the years using the following steps:
- Analysis of the documentation received. We work with multiple formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Page Maker, InDesign, xml, pdf, etc.
- Examination of previous documentation from the client in order to ensure uniformity in terms of terminology and style (translation memories) as well as the subsequent assignation of the project to the appropriate professional or group of professionals. As a rule, we assign the translation of all the documentation generated by a particular client to the same translator or group of translators, thereby ensuring textual cohesion.
- Unification of terminology and style for multilingual projects.
- Final revision by the Traditext correction service in order to certify the quality of the translation.
- Integration of translation memories and new databases in the client file.